And we're back in the game!


I
have procrastinated updating our blog entirely too long. There are plenty of excuses that I came up with. Here are my top my top five:

  1. I want everything to look cute and cute like I like cute. This blog to me just wasn't cute enough.
  2. The formatting of this blogger stuff and how it just doesn't seem to be user friendly completely intimidates/annoys me.
  3. I wanted a new name and couldn't think of one.
  4. I always found something different to be doing.
  5. I would log on and start it and find myself quickly distracted by other's blogs.
Nonetheless, here I am four weeks out from delivering this baby boy and realizing that I really do want to keep track of his life in written/picture form, and I've done poorly at it thus far. So this is my Thanksgiving resolution: start blogging and worry about the cuteness and other factors later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home